Check Out Our Shop

WTT - Helio brake plate, 97mm, for BD ATK R01 adjustment plate

I have this set of Helio brakes that I am not going to use. I would rather have a more minimal plate like the R01 anyone want to do a straight up trade?

The brakes on these are modular, and so you could switch it out for a different with brake if needed.

Pic: https://photos.app.goo.gl/swCDWmSV1SdZjovV8

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Still looking to trade!

I’m sure I could look it up, but do you know how close the holes are or if they share with the R01. I’ve found I’m not the biggest fan of leashes. Not sure how much remount fuckery I want to get into though.

Browsing around the web it looks like the R01 plate mount is 25 x 86mm (see heel mount for BD Helio 180 which uses that plate I think).

The Helio brake mount is 45mm (front holes), 25mm (rear holes), and 72.5mm between front and rear holes.

So in summary, I think you'll be fine on the rear holes and just have to redo the forward holes.

Thanks, I’m trying to see what I can find for narrower brake wires, as these are going to be mounted on 85mm skis. I’ll let you know what I come up with.

Here’s a photo sitting on an atomic backland 86: https://photos.app.goo.gl/CR7gMRth1C6W41gc9