Check Out Our Shop
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    1) great race. Love how tight 3-10 were
    2) the audio was off for me, by 8-15 seconds

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I've read that the audio was off for some. It was on for me for what it's worth.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Great race!

Only 1 euro male on the podium (granted, it was on the top spot). Not sure when the last time that happened was. Cool to see Luca back on form and Dak killing it with the ape hangers.

Audio worked fine for me too. Decent coverage overall.

Can't say I'm a fan of this new salary system on fantasy. I get decent points with Vali and she goes way up in price I can't afford her anymore so they remove her from my team. $1mil cost when the salary cap is $1.5mil? Silly

I think dynamic pricing itself is a good idea. The scale are using is crazy though. You have to build a team with people that will never score any points, that's not very fun.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by bamboocoreONLY View Post
    Can't say I'm a fan of this new salary system on fantasy. I get decent points with Vali and she goes way up in price I can't afford her anymore so they remove her from my team. $1mil cost when the salary cap is $1.5mil? Silly
    Yea, PB Fantasy is a bust. Pretty dumb.
    Stoked for Dak. The dude slayed it out there. Seems to be super solid on that ride.
    Coverage was hit or miss. What's the point of trimming the field down to 30 if they still don't show complete runs for the first half of the field? And the fucking split scree interviews during race runs! If I was a rider like Martin Maes, I'd be pretty well pissed after making it to the final only to see them interview Reece for the entire second half of Martin's run.
    I still can't stand Ric. He's like a pull cord doll repeating the same shit over and over. It's not informative when he tell's us "_____ would really like to get a win here today". No shit fuckker, so does everyone. Sounds like an industry shill the way he kept repeating "Rockshox Flight Attendant."
    However many are in a shit ton.

Yup Ric is irritating, reaching nails on a chalkboard soon i think. He keeps talking over Aaron, Tahnee and Pompon with nonsensense.
    The link someone put up in tge pb comments worked well and saved the day. What a shit show for a lot of Euros that went to tune in only to find out eurosport werent doing a live show, just a recap. You'd think UCI could let those countries know so they could try and make alternative plans to get the live feed. Actually why would they even give a provider a contract without insisting they provide a live feed. Such a shame. The racing is so good. Every category is tight racing and multiple storylines. Juniors were a great watch. Erice was looking to create a Sam Hill moment. I cant wait to see her in Poland. Her and Asa were visibly quicker ahead of the suoer tight field

Sent from my SM-S711W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I think dynamic pricing itself is a good idea. The scale are using is crazy though. You have to build a team with people that will never score any points, that's not very fun.
    While I'd like to see a slightly higher budget, If everyone just picked Loic and Vali, it wouldn't be too fun either.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    While I'd like to see a slightly higher budget, If everyone just picked Loic and Vali, it wouldn't be too fun either.
    Agreed, but as it is you can't pick anyone that finished in the top 5 while also expecting to score with the rest of your team.

Formerly Rludes025

This is going to be fun to watch. Sam would rip andorra a new one

https://youtu.be/b1FqE8UxEzc?si=0QMFWVa3CPKoz80c

Sent from my SM-S711W using TGR Forums mobile app

What the hell...

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/framew...keynes-uk.html

Not a lot of tunraround to get everyone on bikes, its not like these are just sitting in a warehouse ready to go. What a shitty deal.

Formerly Rludes025

Fack.
    That’s hateful.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.